Our members share their rationale for joining the Alliance.
Our members explain why they joined the Adaptation Research Alliance (ARA) and how we plan to drive action research for adaptation that results in real solutions for those most vulnerable to climate change.
Featuring ARA members:
- Josh Amposen, Director Green Africa Youth Organisation (GAYO)
- Rebecca Carter, Acting Director, Climate Resilience Practice at World Resources Institute (WRI)
- Mairi Dupar, Research Fellow, Overseas Development Institute (ODI)
- Anne Hammill, Senior Director, Resilience, International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)
- Araddhya Mehtta, Country Director, ActionAid Myanmar
- Rajesh Tandon, Founder President, Society for Participatory Research in Asia (PRIA)
- Dr Thomas Tanner, Director, SOAS Centre for Development, Environment and Policy
“The ARA focuses on action-oriented research, which is exactly what is needed to find the solution to the adaptation challenges that we so urgently need.” Rebecca Carter, WRI
Join the ARA
Want to join our global coalition? Learn about the benefits of ARA membership and whether your entity or organisation is eligible.