ARA Member Perspectives is offering an inspiring opportunity to actively contribute to the success of our projects and grow your project management skills. You will develop your understanding of innovative ways to scale up the implementation of effective adaptation actions worldwide.
Through frequent interaction with our international team based in Hamburg (Germany), Freiburg (Germany) and Valencia (Spain) candidates will develop your multicultural communication and coordination abilities.
- Research and analysis of information and data from authoritative sources for studies and advisory services, particularly from adaptation projects in different sectors and countries.
- Support our consultants in their project management, particularly for our adaptation-related projects.
- Elaboration of Excel-based calculations and PowerPoint presentations.
- Support to organizational, administrative, outreach and marketing tasks.
- Contributions to business development tasks (e.g. proposal development)
Read the full description of the internship position - including details for how to apply - here.
Note: An EU work permit is a prerequisite for this internship
Join the ARA
Want to join our global coalition? Learn about the benefits of ARA membership and whether your entity or organisation is eligible.